Join The Green Runners
Become a community member – sign up to join The Green Runners.
But let’s not rush this.. It’s not just as simple as paying a subscription and buying a patch.
We ask that all Green Runners commit to at least one of the Four Pillars: How we move, how we kit-up, how we eat, and how we speak out.
There are 3 steps to become a member: Pay your £2.50 annual membership fee, Make your Pledge & Make an action.
Here’s what will happen:
1. Make your annual (yearly) £2.50 membership subscription by completing your purchase on this page.
>> You will receive a welcome email with a link to a form to complete your Pledge
Important: If you don’t get a confirmation email… check your spam folder
2. Make your Pledge based on the Four Pillars by filling out the form sent in the welcome email.
>> Once you fill out the form you will be emailed a link to order your The Green Runners club patch.
3. Make an action – Put your pledge into practice
>> Start putting your pledge into action.
We encourage you to share your pledge on social media and are invited to email your photo pledge to us so we can add it to our member gallery.
Putting our pledges into practice is at the heart of what The Green Runners is about. The whole point of The Green Runners is to make positive changes for a fitter planet. Both collectively and individually. As a community we encourage and support each other in this and by committing to at least one of the four pillars in your pledge, you are making a genuine difference and are also inspiring others by your actions.
As a Green Runner Member you can:
– Run races as a ‘The Green Runners’ member
– Order (buy) a ‘The Green Runners’ patch (made with unwanted/recycled Race Ts)
– Participate in member-only live events.
– Access a wealth of resources on sustainably in and around the sport as well as in general.
– Receive updates from The Green Runners and have the opportunity to get involved on many levels & help grow the community, raise awareness and actually make a difference.
– Join ‘The Green Runners’ Strava club.
– Feel great knowing you are doing something about the environmental nightmare we are living in.
How is the membership fee spent?
We are dedicated to improving the content for our community.
We are all volunteers and we are not backed by any business or company.
Your annual £2.50 membership contribution helps us make a difference.
This payment contributes to making this happen. It pays for hosting, mail and communication software, plugins etc. The funds will also enable us to attend events and shows where we can engage with a wider audience. No individuals get paid to contribute to The Green Runners. We are 100% volunteer run.
Club Members are required to fill out their pledge based on the Four Pillars.
And if you use social media, share your pledge. If you have taken a picture of your pledge we would love to add it to our Green Runners Pledge album which you can see on the main page.