Membership Renewal – The Green Runners Annual Membership & Pledge
Renew your membership here and renew your pledges.
Can you believe that a year has already passed since you joined The Green Runners and made your pledge?
We certainly can’t! Thank you for being part of our community.
In your renewal email we sent you a copy of your pledges/signup message.
As green runners, we all are asked to reflect on our pledges and re-pledge each year when we renew our membership.
Our website will not automatically renew your membership (like a subscription) as we ask members to reflect and re-pledge every year. So each year on or around your signup month you will get an email letting you know your membership is due for renewal and will be sent a link to this page to sign up for another year.
So what’s the process? What happens now?
1. Renew your annual (yearly) £2.50 membership by completing your purchase on this page.
>> You will receive a welcome email with a link to a form to complete your Pledge.
Important: All members are required to re-pledge every year upon renewal of membership – This is the same process for new members as it is for renewals.
Please fill the form out as best you can.
Please note: If you don’t get a confirmation email… check your spam folder
2. Make your Pledge(s) based on the Four Pillars by filling out the form sent in the welcome email.
>> Once you fill out the form you will be emailed a link to order more The Green Runners club patches if needed. If not, all good but please feel welcome to order what you need.
3. Make an action – Put your pledge into practice
>> Start putting your pledge into action.
We encourage you to share your pledge on social media and on our discord community and are invited to email your photo pledge to us so we can add it to our member gallery.
Putting our pledges into practice is at the heart of what The Green Runners is about. The whole point of The Green Runners is to make positive changes for a fitter planet. Both collectively and individually. As a community, we encourage and support each other in this and by committing to at least one of the four pillars in your pledge, you are making a genuine difference and are also inspiring others with your actions.
As a Green Runner Member, you can:
– Run races as a ‘The Green Runners’ club member
– Order (buy) a ‘The Green Runners’ patch (made with unwanted/recycled Race Ts)
– Join The Green Runners Discord Community
– Participate in member-only live events.
– Access a wealth of resources on sustainably in and around the sport as well as in general.
– Receive updates from The Green Runners and have the opportunity to get involved on many levels & help grow the community, raise awareness and actually make a difference.
– Join ‘The Green Runners’ Strava club.
– Feel great knowing you are doing something about the environmental nightmare we are living in.
How is the membership fee spent?
We are dedicated to improving the content for our community.
We are all volunteers and we are not backed by any business or company.
Your annual £2.50 membership contribution helps us make a difference.
This payment contributes to making this happen. It pays for hosting, mail and communication software, plugins etc. The funds will also enable us to attend events and shows where we can engage with a wider audience. No individuals get paid to contribute to The Green Runners. We are 100% volunteer-run.
Club Members are required to fill out their pledge based on the Four Pillars.
And if you use social media, share your pledge. If you have taken a picture of your pledge we would love to add it to our Green Runners Pledge album which you can see on the main page.